From: Michael Renzmann <mrenzmann@ma...> - 2007-08-14 16:02:26
MadWifi v0.9.3.2 is available for download now. 
Main purpose of this release is to fix compilation issues with kernel
2.6.22. In addition some of the work that has gone to trunk since v0.9.3.1
have been backported, for example:
* fix for two NULL pointer references
* a nasty-to-catch memory leak has been fixed
* some improvements related to the wireless extensions
* link stability improved for certain conditions
* some annoyances have been addressed
More details are listed on , which also has a link to the exact changelog.
Please note that this release does not add new major features, it's
basically a maintenance release. It also has no AR5008 support - however,
that support is available in trunk.
We hope you enjoy the new version. As always, your feedback is highly
-- The MadWifi team