From: David Kimdon <svn-commits@ma...> - 2006-11-15 16:34:55
Project : madwifi
Revision : 1811
Author : dwhedon (David Kimdon)
Date : 2006-11-15 17:34:48 +0100 (Wed, 15 Nov 2006)
Log Message :
Remove TODO related to sending frames at a pre-determined set of rates,
I have not plans on doing that.
* branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi updated
--- branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi 2006-11-15 16:20:28 UTC (rev 1810)
+++ branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi 2006-11-15 16:34:48 UTC (rev 1811)
@@ -77,10 +77,6 @@
- We need to put logic into add_interface which prohibit unsupported
- multicast : The multicast filter is currently disabled.
- - extra tx descriptor : It looks like the hal provides an interface to send
- retries at a pre-determined set of rates. We can set, at least for the
- simple case of probing to higher rates using the alt_retry_rate field of
- the struct ieee80211_tx_control.
- skb fragments: The driver currently does not support fragmented skb's. See
the 'fraglist' member in struct ieee80211_hw for details. We should support
more than one skb per frame.