After applying this patch, MadEdit may compile with wxWidgets 2.8 without errors. Besides, this patch removes the wxAUI source code from the MadEdit directory since AUI has been integrated with wxWidgets 2.8.
This patch also solve the m_ClientBitmap bug. It seems that OnSize event might not be dispatched when we opens the second tab. So, I have added a check in the front of OnPaint. If m_ClientBitmap is NULL, then call UpdateClientBitmap, which is nealy same as OnSize except the evt.Skip().
- Remove aclocal.m4 and Makefile.in, since we have to re-generate them.
- Modifies debian/control to change the dependency to libwxgtk2.8-dev
- Modifies configure.ac to change AM_PATH_WXCONFIG to 2.8.0 and \"base,core,aui\"
- Modifies Makefile.am to remove wxAUI related build target and include directory
- Modifies src/MadEdit/MadEdit.h to add method prototype: UpdateClientBitmap
- Modifies src/MadEdit/MadEdit.cpp to add m_ClientBitmap check to the front of MadEdit::OnSize and extract the m_ClientBitmap related code from MadEdit::OnSize to MadEdit::UpdateClientBitmap.
Note: This bug related to #2897720, #2897715.