Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I detected that menu items doesn't get translated and I found reason: in "LocalizedMenuItem.java" "getText()" method doesn't uses "Translator".
To solve I enabled in good way.
The problem is that gettext string extraction mechanism doesn't work with dynamic invocation like (super.getText()), you can only use ("String to translate").
There is no way to fix this but to use _("") on each menu item.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Santiago Lizardo Oscares