STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open "/GUI/Mac-On-Mac.xcode"
2. From the menubar, select: Project > Set Active Build Configuration >
3. From the menubar, select: Build > Build
ERRORS THAT OCCUR
Copying /Users/bastix/Desktop/bar.png (1 error)
/Users/bastix/Desktop/bar.png: No such file or directory
HOW TO FIX
1. In the navigation pane on the left side of the project window, select
Targets > Mac-On-Mac > Copy Bundle Resources
2. In the main pane of the project window, select every file whose name
appears in red.
3. Press delete.
4. From the menubar, select: Build > Build
I have attached a fixed version of the "Mac-On-Mac.xcode" project file.
Note that the version of the fixed project file has been upgraded to