Installing Theme?

Help
john jones
2008-10-15
2012-10-08
  • john jones
    john jones
    2008-10-15

Okay guys i need some serious help with installing the theme, i just downloaded it and used WinRar to extract the files, only now i have no idea what to do?!?! i got a bunch of files listed such as: AWN, Cursors, Emerald, Fonts, GDM, GRUB, GTK, Icons, Mozilla, MP, Pidgin, Rhythmbox_AWN, Sounds, Usplash, Wallpaper and then a SH File called Mac4lin_Install_v1.0_RC.sh. please help guys i would really like to have this theme

• You need to click on the Package "mac4lin" for all the versions to be displayed. Here they are: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=204373&package_id=243878

• Peng Hardin
        Peng Hardin
        2008-11-10

Darn. I thought I'd checked that.

• Read the download page for installation instructions. You need to run the script for a basic install. Open a terminal (Apps > System/Utilities > Terminal) and goto the folder where you extracted the Mac4Lin package. Execute the installation script giving the command: sh Mac4Lin_Install_v1.0.sh.

For installation of other components download and go thru the Mac4Lin Documentation in the download page under Version 0.4.

• Hi,

This is a great looking theme.. However, I am not able to find the above mentioned documentation. When I goto download section, it only shows the 1.0, and I can only find the news article that says 0.4 was released but it doesn't show any link to download it.. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Maha

• Peng Hardin
        Peng Hardin
        2008-11-10

It looks like the files for 0.4 have been removed, unless they're hiding someplace that I couldn't find.