At last the 0.2.7 Lithium release of VSCP & Friends is out.
A lot of new features is added to this release and a lot of bugs has
been fixed. Just a few items named below
- VSCP Works have gone through major work. The configuration parts now
is fully working. This means that a VSCP module can be initialized and
checked in a common way wherever in the world it is located. MDF's are
read and handled. Bus scan is added.
- Internal event genrator enabled for VSCP daemon. Timed events and
random events is generated among others.
- The internal decision matrix of the daemon is enabled.
- The variable arrays (persistent and not persistent) for the daemon is
- Many bug fixes in different parts.... read more