I finished the first version of the projects homepage.
More to come....
my hardware burned (no joke) so I was in trouble for several days where I was not able to fully work for my employer of even my private projects. :(
But this project will not fall asleep....
Ok, I found some time and uploaded the source tar ball, the source rpm and over 20 binary rpms.
I set up the CVS repository.
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/m-ice co m-ice
I'm happy that my project was approved by the sf folks.
As soon as I find some time I'll put the code into CVS and upload the RPM files (24). So, stay tuned...