How can I see the code URL

Help
Cyber_Rush
2012-06-27
2013-01-02
  • Cyber_Rush
    Cyber_Rush
    2012-06-27

I have done all the instructions need follow the user manual, yet when I visit the localhost/lxr/source, it shows only the script code which is perl code. I have modify the .htaccess file and chmod 777 all the sub-dirs. I wander where the problem is?

• Andre-Littoz
    Andre-Littoz
    2012-06-27

Hello,

It looks like an Apache configuration problem: Apache did not notice that source (and the others - search, ident and diff) are scripts, not text file to serve "as is". The flag to turn source into a script is in .htaccess, defined in <Files ~ …> section.

Another important configuration file is apache-lxrserver.conf which must be located in /etc/httpd/conf.d/. But this configuration file relies on the mod_version Apache module. It was recently discovered that this module is not automatically installed by all Linux distributions. So, check that you have it installed with command

apachectl -M | grep version

If the result reads like "version_module (shared)", it is installed. Otherwise, install it from a package.

After any change in the configuration files, restart the Apache server (as root or sudo) with:

apachectl restart

If you can't find what's wrong, tell where you installed LXR (full path) with ls -al output and  send your .htaccess

Regards,
    ajl