lxnstack is a program designed to align and stack astronomical images (both planetary and deep-sky).
The wiki is under construction.
For a full documentation, please read the user's manual provided along with the program.
The features of lastest version are:
- Several stacking methods (average, median, sigma-clipping, ...)
- Two automatic align method: align-points; phase correlation,
- One manual align method.
- sub-pixel precision (0.1 pixel for phase correlation and 0.01 pixel for manual alignment).
- Automatic image derotation.
- FITS file support (by installing the python2 package 'pyfits')
- CR2 files native support
- Grayscale RAW image support
- Editing of result image's levels.
- Light curve generation