This is the last beta release before lxpanel 0.4 stable release.
Please get it heavily tested.
* Fix icon display problems under 64-bit systems.
* Fixes to work with minimization animation provided by window manager.
* Fix RTL problems of the task list.
* Launch console applications in terminal properly
* Some minor bug fixes
* Add some new translations
Please install menu-cache and lxmenu-data first. Otherwise you'll get
no application menu.
Cheers and happy Chinese New Year!
From: Klaus Knopper <lxde@kn...> - 2009-01-29 12:08:42
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:58:48PM +0800, PCMan wrote:
> This is the last beta release before lxpanel 0.4 stable release.
Unfortunately, no time yet for source code browsing or adding patches,
but some issues, which may already have been addressed, but I was not
able to find out (?). These are very essential in terms of accessibility
for blind computer users.
- lxpanel should really display the main menu when Alt-F1 (or rather,
the MainMenu X keysym) is pressed. Currently, we have to delete the
MainMenu keysym and remap ALt-F1 to lxpanelctl menu.
but other apps
- All buttons and applets in lxpanel can not be reached yet by
hotkeys/tab etc, don't get the focus and are therefore are not
reachable without using the mouse. Or at least, I could not find out
how to do this. :-( Changing this behaviour to support focusing
lxpanel objects by hotkeys, tab etc, would increase accessibility of
lxpanel greatly and make it instantly working with the orca