The October release of LTP is now available:
- this patch touchs up the output of ver_linux if gcc, fdformat, or mount
- New testcases for tpm
- Fix compile error with strsep on some systems.
- Add a missing include file and corrects an fprintf
format type to eliminate warning messages. It also performs some minor
- patch attached fixes it so writetest is rebuilt whenever writetest.c is
- patch typecasts in writetest - the values given to printf to (long long
- patch initializes some uninitialized variables and adds a
return statement (non-void function) to eliminate warning messages.
- patch process.c adds a missing include file, function return types
and returns, cleans up structure initializations, and removes unused
variables to eliminate warning messages. The debug print macro is also
modified to handle a variable number of arguments.
- patch basically stubs out the GetContext function for uClibc and allows
other system to be added accordingly since uClibc doesn't provide the
on later builds.
- Added code to check whether or not "ffffffff" is returned on some 64bit
- Fix for defect 17215 in nanosleep02
- patch adds a missing include file, function return types
and returns, and typecasts some variables to eliminate warning messages.
GNU_SOURCE is also added to CFLAGS in the makefile, since otherwise
the 'pselect' declaration is not found in some build environments.
- Fix for defect 17723 pTrace01.c
- patch adds missing include files and declares return types
to eliminate warning messages for setfsuidxx.c
- TEST_ERRNO fix to display as a long int.
- Change sigrelse01 tests to eliminate duplicate function prototypes.
- Change to sigrelse01 to use time.h vs define in program.
- Fix for defect 17974, Strace/Ptrace hangs
- patch adds missing include files, function prototypes and
returns, and removes unused variables to eliminate warning messages.
It also corrects some sprintf format warnings and replaces 'abortx' with
a version that accepts a variable number of arguments.
- The "generate.sh" script was mistakenly removed...added it back.
- Updates to check for connection failure vs unauthorized access fail in
ftp02_s1, ftp03, ftp04, ftp05
- Cleanup - Removed the datafile directory, because this is created using
script..which is called in the Makefile
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : mridge@...
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005