I've put up an updated patch for 2.4.9, which incorporates the PCI DMA
changes made by davem and me. Changes since the last version:
- bh_bus -> bh_phys (davem)
- Merge davem's pci64 patch (me, davem)
- IPS highmem update (Peter Wong, me)
- Megaraid highmem flag addition (me)
- Debug print queue I/O bounce settings
- blk_seg_merge_ok -- always make sure that a segment doesn't cross
a 4GB boundary.
- Set queue bounce based on PCI DMA mask
- qlogicfc converted to pci64 DMA interface (davem)
- SCSI alt_address gone for good (davem)
Maybe some more stuff, I forget...
cciss needs to incremental cciss-bh_phys-1 on top to compile, obvious
bug discovered after patch upload...
DaveM was all over me, new patch is up. Changes:
- Add BLK_BOUNCE_ANY for hw that can access all of memory with the aid
of remapping hardware - PCI_DMA_BUS_IS_PHYS (davem)
- Make blk_queue_bounce_limit 64-bit ok (davem)
- Remove redundant ifdef HIGHMEM (davem)
- Include cciss bh_phys fix (me)