Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
Version 0.5.2 released
- Added "Last Task" column to the Grunts list. It displays the run time of the last completed task by the grunt. This allows a comparitive indication of performance between grunts.
- Added right-click pop-up menu on Job Queue for 'New job' and 'Remove finished'.
- Loki provides more specific error feedback if blender fails to render an image.
- Removing a finished job does not ask for a confirmation.
- Added 'Remove all finished jobs'.
- Now using the Loki icon.
- The last clicked selection is no longer lost when starting to remove a job, then cancelling.