I have released log4cplus 1.1.0-RC8. It contains some bug fixes and also
one new feature:
- Turned on __thread (TLS) detection on NetBSD 5.1.0 and later that
has been previously disabled.
- Improved compatibility with log4cplus 1.0.x: allow using log4cplus
1.0.x log level to string callbacks in 1.1.x.
- Improved various M4 macros.
- Added detection and use of C++11 thread_local.
- Fixed XML entities escaping in Log4jUdpAppender.
- Re-added synchronization between ConsoleAppender and LogLog.
- Changed C logger API to return int instead of bool.
- Added C logger API to Visual Studio 2010 projects.
- Implemented remote syslog logging using UDP in SysLogAppender.
- Enabled SysLogAppender on Windows with only remote syslog logging