the Loconet-over-TCP-Team is proud to announce the following
This is a new Release that includes some minor changes to options
and source code. The most important are: COM-Ports higher that 9
on Windows, option to disable flow control by CTS and some fixes
for compilation with gcc on newer Linux Versions.
We have just released Version 0.7 of LbServer.
Please use and test this version and report any
Version 0.7 is a beta release, it brings no new features, it just added support for the linux platform and support for other compilers on win32:
- New: Linux version by Ian Cunningham
- Bug fixed: memory of connection was modified after connection was closed and deleted
- First command line parameter may be string now
- Makefile for linux and minGW
- win32 executable now build with minGW... read more
LbServer 0.5 can send to the LocoNet now. Download from here:
The protocol on the TCP side is documented here:
The first client to use this will be LocoDispatcher.
Please have a look at the documentation of the protocol at:
Please try out this software :-)