compile source with maven

Help
2012-05-31
2013-05-28
  • grimfromghent
    grimfromghent
    2012-05-31

Hi there,

I downloaded the source code in order to understand the internals. I followed the instructions
    in the README to compile the source code, but the maven repositories you supply in the pom.xml
    of bagger-maven cannot be reached. An internal server? Is there an alternative? I tried
    to comment those repositories, and replace them by the standard maven repository,
    but that does not work for the springframework richclient (very difficult to find).

This is the server in question that cannot be reached: http://archiva.rdc.lctl.gov:8080
    Is there an alternate (open) server?

thanks in advance

• Anonymous
    2012-08-20

Hello,

The archiva server is internal to the Library of Congress. You will have to modify the pom.xml file to point to a maven repository where the required dependencies can be found. You might be able to use a public maven repository for this, or you might need to download all the dependencies and add them to your local maven repository. I'm not sure which would be easiest - I have forwarded your question to the core BagIt library developers to get their insight on this question. When I hear back from them I'll post something.

Thanks
    Rosie