I have thought that CalSync was the great thing since wifi. I have been using it at work with great success. We got a notice that the company was going to start blocking HTTPS sites. As soon as they did that I started getting the following error:
“CalSync has detected that you are possibly behind a proxy which requires a username and password to connect to the Internet. “
The help desk phones lit up. I was successful in getting several sites on a white list to be allowed. The one that I thought would make the most sense was
We can get to that now without issue. But I still get the error message above.
I run IE9, Notes 8.5.2
The company uses Bluecoat and websense
The company will help make changes if I point them towards the fix.