Menu

Reminders Stopped Working

2010-09-24
2013-04-29
  • Robert Healy

Robert Healy - 2010-09-24

I'm trying to find out why my reminders no longer work on Synced Items.. Manually Created Works but all items that are synced from Notes to Google no longer have reminders.. Any help on this?

• lidsinker

lidsinker - 2010-09-24

Have you checked the Reminder Settings on the Sync Options screen?  CalSync will use your calendar's default notifications setting for meetings that occur in the times specified by the Reminder Settings.

• Robert Healy

Yeah.. Double checked .. Even disabled saved and re-enabled.. Still entries are synced and reminders are not put on the items. Boggles the mind.. Was working great up to about a week or so ago..

• lidsinker

lidsinker - 2010-09-24

You can try deleting the entries using the "Manual Delete All" button in CalSync and then re-sync. 

• Robert Healy

Ok.. Stupid Question.. Can I assume that Manual Delete All.. will only delete all the entries that match my calendar in notes and not the manually entered events in google?

• lidsinker

lidsinker - 2010-09-24

Not a stupid question because at one point it would delete everything on the calendar :).

If you are running 1.6, it will only delete the entries on your calendar that were created by CalSync.