> Your MusE file might very well be corrupt, especially if you created
> it with an early release of 0.7. I experienced in the past that due to
> some pathological condition some segments were saved with negative
> lengths, which made the software go completely nuts upon reloading. I
> figured out how to repair it manually, but that was some months ago.
I create all songs with 0.7 pre5....
But I think I found the reason. I hope I will be understandable :
- I use the 'default.med' by default with Muse to create a song.
- a first song where I create a part but with no midi note (= I don't
play midi, I don't click with mouse). Just a simple part.
- I save.
- I restart Muse.
- I load the song.
- I copy paste with drag n drop. Muse is ok.
- a second song where I create a part with midi notes, play with O2 or
play with mouse.
- I save
- I restart Muse
- I load the song
- Drag n drop to copy paste. Crash of Muse.
Tell me if it's logical :) It seem to be have a problem when I play midi
and save it. Always when I close Muse, sometimes when I just close the
::..... http://www.claviceps.com ....::