From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@gm...> - 2010-01-12 21:43:58
I'm sneaking this out here for a few days... I haven't been able to
test that much but didn't want to let it gather dust.
If noone happens to find any major issues I will release it properly
in a few days (else there will be an 1.0.2 :-)
* Fixed: python detection exchanged for script from http://libvirt.org/ (rj)
* Removed: Disabled watchdog thread. (T356)
* Changed/Fixed: Thread priorites: Added command line switches for
audio (-P) and midi (-Y). (T356)
- Audio (-P) applies to dummy driver only. (Else audio priority is
fixed by Jack).
* Added: Enable/disable LASH command line switch (-L), (if LASH
support is compiled in). (T356)
- Helps prevent some issues like auto-starting Jack, or
automatically routing midi to fluidsynth (observed).
* Fixed: BUG ID: 2879426: *.med does not save meta event types. (T356)
* Fixed: Midi meters now show for each track even if they're all on
same device and channel. (T356)
* Applied: muse-destdir.patch Scripts and utils packaging fix
submitted by Orcan Ogetbil. (T356)
* Feature: Jack transport enable/disable in Midi Sync settings window.
Stores setting per-song. (T356)
- Should be Ok to use and test. Needs a bit more work. See jack.cpp
* Fixed: Speedups of audio pre-fetch especially when moving the cursor
around (seeking). (T356)
Also there is a veeery inofficial deb package here:
built on my machine with kubuntu 9.10 karmic. It may or may not work
on other machines