Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
- More shortcut updates (dialog for capturing shortcuts, not done yet)
- Some qt-designer 3.3->3.2-"fixes"
- Fluidsynth gui changed reverb+chorus on/off to always be on (could be grayed
- changed arranger shortcuts + shortcut-configurator to use configChanged; all
arranger menu shortcuts redefinable on-the-fly. most menu options
- now possible to toggle mixer window
- changed Ctrl+A in arranger to be used for select all instead of "Save As"
for the sake of uniformity (it's always possible to redefine them now in case
you miss it :-)