Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
A few fixes before the new release (hopefully tonight!)!
- Documentation added for pianoroll, control-editor and drumeditor.
- Added mapping in the midithread for port and channel (they were already in
the unstable tree)
- Drummap now works with respect to index in list. Mapping of input notes now
works. Projects made with earlier drummaps will look a little funny since the
keys are now differently stored. (Since noone objected, so... Hopefully a lot
of people haven't made a ton of tunes with drumtracks...)
- Fixed bug in undo that caused muse to segfault if one particular invocation
of msgChangeEvent had the undo-flag set to false. (I hope I didn't do
anything crazy here. Line 287 in undo.cpp if anyone wants to check, I copied
one line from song->startUndo). I think this error might be possible to
reproduce in unstable muse too...
- Added 2 menu-commands in the drumeditor which makes it possible to convert
old-style drumtracks to the new style. This also makes it possible to convert
midi-tracks to drum-tracks, since it's exactly the same procedure.