0) run muse with -M (trace midi output)
1) create a part at bar 9, of 8 bars long
2) open the pianoroll and add a nice sinusoid of "pan"
or whatever "cc" you want
3) as MusE is stopped move the playhead from bar 1 to 9
4) look at the output, some "cc" events are displayed,
there are from the part -> that shouldn't be
5) move the played on the part, there is no event, and
this not normal either.
-when MusE is stopped the "cc" of the part acts like it
is at bar 1 instead of its actual position, muse is not
able to sync with what the actual "cc" state should be.
-It seems that the more parts you have the more MusE
has a hard time to produce a coherent state of the "cc"
events, and at some point got screwy (don't send new
values entered on the pianoroll). But so far unable to
reproduce anything reliably...
-This problem affects MusE only stopped, the playing is
fine: the events are displayed when the playhead reach
the part at bar 9, not before.