LMMS 0.3.2 just has been released. It fixes some minor bugs found in version
0.3.1 and has various small improvements.
- made VST-GUI work with recent WINE-versions
- improved painting of volume-lines in piano-roll
- fixed compilation issues with GCC 4.3
- fixed bugs in effect-chain
- improved project-unloading time
- fixed wrong signal-slot-connection which made gate-parameter of effects not
- on MIDI-import load Patman-plugin instead of TripleOsc and try to load patch
according to program-change-events
- various other small fixes, see ChangeLog for details
The download is available at
More information is available at the new project-homepage
and the Wiki
Please also notice the reworked sharing platform (LSP):
Big thanks to all who helped making up this release!