Hi guys hope all is well, its great to see so much development being done in LMMS lately ;)
i have a few ideas that i would really like to see implimented, if anyone would like to have a go at taking them on....
(1) Adding a glide / portamento ability to the triple oscillator ( could maybe be taken from the function in LB-303 ? ).
(2) Ability to randomize all knobs of the main tab in the triple oscillator ( could be taken from the organic instrument ).
(3) Timestretch/ shrink of sample in the sample track, Ardour can do this so i was thinking of a hotkey combo when dragging the end of the sample in the sample track ( also hydrogen drum machine can do this on a sample using a knob, both depend on rubberband ).
(4) Splicing of samples in the sample track ( we also need to look at samples being played from wherever the timeline is situated over said sample, also samples should not play outright if they have been dragged back for a segment etc ).
(5) Sample tracks should be able to be sent to any fx_mixer channel not just master fx channel as it is now.
(6) midi transport control for vst fx , I personally need this to get dbue_glitch not to be free rolling, i know the function is in the original aeffectx.h, something like this iirc >>