- LMMS 0.4.4 for Ubuntu Intrepid on up-to-date debian sid.
-- (downloaded via repository "http://ppa.launchpad.net/tobydox/ppa/ubuntu intrepid main"
- could be reproduced on Vista machine as well.
When trying to freeze a track of a ZynSubAddFX instrument, the following happens:
1) The progress window pops up.
2) The rendering seems to start and the progress bar increases up to 100%.
3) The progress bar stays at 100%
4) The memory consumption starts to increase massively (20MB/sec)
5) Freezing never finishes.
Note: The freezing can be canceled at any time.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open lmms.
2) Start a new project.
3) Add a ZynAddSubFX instrument track
4) Add some notes. (Or just click into the track to produce a new, empty piano roll area.)
5) Right-Click -> Freeze
6) Watch your RAM-usage explode.