Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Some comments to current release 0.9.1

2006-02-07
2013-05-23
  • Volker Fischer
    Volker Fischer
    2006-02-07

Hi all,

first, I want to thank you for your interest in my software.

In the following I list some comments to the current release of the llcon software:

- When you first start the client software, the fader for the network buffer is set to 2. This is a little bug, since this value will never give you green lights. The minimum setting is 3 but I recommend to use a setting of 5 for getting good results. When you set the value to 5 and you restart the application, the value was stored in an ini-file an is recovered on the next start.

- There is a label in the measurement section saying "sample rate". In earlier versions I implmeneted some test code to estimate the sample rate difference between client and server. This estimation does not work correctly and therefore I decided to disable the label (by always showing a line) for the release version.

I successfully tested the client software yesterday on my laptop, having a crystal audio sound card . If you have successfully run the software with other sound cards, please post your results in this forum.

I hope you enjoy the software.

Best Regards,
    Volker

• Volker Fischer
      Volker Fischer
      2009-05-03

Runs fine with Soundblaster Audigy4 with kx audio driver (using an audio buffer size of 128 samples).