I have been using an Act200 to receive IR signals from 3 different remotes with decent results. I decided to build the home brew receiver and trasmitter circuit so I can trasmit signals. This worked great and can receive signals from 2 of my remotes but the 3rd, a RCA Ultimate TV, remote doesnt seem to work! I can send the 3rd remotes signals using RC with no prob. I tried to redo the config with irrecord and got mixed results everytime. It does see the signals but everytime I start to do a new key it fails with "something went wrong". xmode sees the signals and they look the same everytime. I recompiled with the HZ=1000 fix and that didnt help either. BTW the receiver IR module is from Radio Shack.