32 lines (18 with data), 828 Bytes
* fix tool command line options for config file
* on_enter, on_leave in .lircrc modes
* proper devfs
* make the package portable (you will be able to use LIRC with an
Irman on Solaris)
* irrecord: fancy Kenwood repeat code 78 11243 78: repeat_tail?
* button_down & button_up codes.
* stupid Pioneer protocol (maybe?)
* echostar protocol reported by John.firstname.lastname@example.org:
there's no gap and no ptrail although it is space encoded
* IrDA support (SIR support is available, real CIR support is still missing)
* integrate lircrc_config with lirc source package.
* add 'debian/' directory. (ranty)
* renaming --disable-manage-devices to --enable-sandboxed and make it
prevent any changes out of the instalation directory on 'make install'.
* write a daemon to keep track of state.