Help
sl-bh
2007-11-12
2013-05-29
  • sl-bh
    sl-bh
    2007-11-12

Hi,
    thank you for that excellent font! It is verry beautiful and the extra variant for underlined is a great idea. But unfortunately I have a problem at using it. I copied all *.ttf files into the /usr/share/fonts/truetype and all *.otf files into the /usr/share/fonts/type1 directory on my ubuntu gutsy system. If I now try to use Linux Libertine with OpenOffice 2.3, I don't have a regular variant. There is always used the regular underlined variant instead. If I delete the file with the underlined variant I have a normal regular variant in OOo. Is there a way to solve this Problem?

PS.: In your example document (Multilingual.pdf) I saw a short text written in hebrew letters. Where are these letters? I wasn't able to find them.

Stefan

• sl-bh
      sl-bh
      2007-11-12

Ok, the problems are gone. Copying the *.ttf and *.otf files seemes not to be enough/the best way. I now deleted them and installed the font over the ubuntu paket. This is the older version 2.5.9, but now everything is ok and hebrew letters are also avalable.

Stefan