If you do bk, please pull from
That will get these two tga changesets, plus the three other
generic fb patchlets I've sent over the last couple of days.
Otherwise, there's the bare patches in the attached exports.
I realized after the fact that I committed these in the wrong
order for easily separating out, but I was pulling in bits
from three other trees into my sandbox, so it did make things
easier to have them committed.
Anyway, enough rambling.
This is a large-scale rewrite for the new FB API based on the
skeletonfb.c driver. It's been tested on the ZLXp-E1 in my as200.
It's definitely a big improvement over not compiling.