Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Image cache not working

2005-05-03
2013-04-25
  • Hi,

I am using LinPHA 1.0RC1 on a Mac powerbook 12' rev A running Mac OS 10.4 Tiger using Apache 1.33, PHP 5.0.4, ImageMagick 6.1.7. I had it all working perfectly on Mac OS 10.3.9 I upgraded to 10.4 a few days ago and ever since then image cache feature doesn't seem to be working. It's only half working:

It caches the images and notes that there are cached images, however, once cached, it never actually reads the cached images out of the cache and rather loads new ones every single time. it doesn't rechache the images every time they are viewed, there is still only one copy of each cached image in the image cache, but if I look in the cache information page it tells me that there are a whole lot of files cached (~450) and that they are taking up space (~15MB) BUT it states that ALL of the cached items are new, that NONE of the cached items have ever gotten a hit and therefore average and max cached hits are both 0 as well, even though I have manually sat and refreshed a view page repeatedly to try and force it to notice a cached hit on the image. This seems all indicative of it simply not ever calling for the cached images from the cache. Any ideas on how to get it working?

Hope this post has enough detail in it and thank you for the help in advance

Greg

• Forgot to add, am using MySQL 4.0.24

Greg

• Just booted from my old hard drive clone into Mac OS10.3 and turns out that the image caching wasn't working then either, so the first part of my post where I said it was woking perffectly in 10.3 was a lie. Sorry

• Thanks very much, that worked out perfectly after updating the other.php item as well.

Cheers Greg