Mr.Christian
    2006-09-07

Please help.

I am using the following:

Version 1.2.0
    Mac Server OSX 10.4
    MySQL
    ImageMagick

When using the "download mode" we are able to select and deselect images as needed but when we go to select the type of archive no options show up and then upon clicking the submit button we receive the following error:

Warning: archive_applications(../include/archiver.config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Volumes/Archive HD/archive_site/include/archiver.class.php on line 272

Warning: archive_applications(): Failed opening '../include/archiver.config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /Volumes/Archive HD/archive_site/include/archiver.class.php on line 272

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Volumes/Archive HD/archive_site/include/archiver.class.php on line 330

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Volumes/Archive HD/archive_site/include/archiver.class.php on line 330

Warning: exec(): Cannot execute a blank command in /Volumes/Archive HD/archive_site/include/archiver.class.php on line 178
    Created archive doesnt exists

Array
    (
    )

• hi

if there is no option of archive to select, that means that no archive program is installed on your system
      maybe you have safemode or open_basedir enabled, then it will not be possible
      if you are sure that at least one program is installed, you can edit include/archiver.config.php by hand:

an example config for a zip program:

-----
      // zip
      $this->apps['unixzip'] = Array('look_for' => Array('no'),
          'executable' => '/usr/bin/zip',
          'command' => '{executable} -1jvn '.$this->ignoreFileext('.',':').' {archive_name} {files}',
          'executable_extract' => 'unzip',
          'command_extract' => '{executable} -o -L {archive_name}',
          'file_ext' => 'zip',
          'mime' => 'application/zip');
      ----

flo

• Mr.Christian
        Mr.Christian
        2006-09-08

Ok it was me all the time. I was missing some files during the update.

Thanks you guys rock.