Previously I had suggested that we wait to upgrade CakePHP until the final
release of CakePHP 1.2 was out but we are finding more and more issues with
our current build of CakePHP 1.2Beta which appear to be resolved in the RC1
build. So I am not thinking we should make the switch to the RC1 release
now, does this work for everyone? If so I will get to work upgrading it now.