On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:49 PM, George_ <georgexu149@...> wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this.
The LilyPondTool mailing may be more appropriate.
> I've got an issue with the pdf previewer that comes with LilypondTool. When
> I open jEdit and start typing, it looks fine. However, as soon as I use
> jEdit to compile the text, the viewer starts doing weird things:
> Deleting the Settings directory in jEdit doesn't help, and neither does
> uninstalling and reinstalling jEdit. As far as I know there haven't been any
> system changes between installing jEdit and the problem occurring - one day
> the problem wasn't there, the next day it was.
I have seen this sort of things in the past,; it's generally a
Windows-specific problem with the Java environment. Most of the time
simply closing and reopening jEdit is enough to fix the problem; if it
isn't, you may have to reboot your computer.