- rename the LinkMap to the RABox (role assertion box)
- implement the link maps as separate classes (derived from AspectMultiMap)
- this gets rid of most internal collection listeners
- Thing and Nothing are gone as individual terms.
They are not special IDLClassReferences that need
to be provided by the factory.
- implement SimpleStringDLTermFactory that recognizes "_Thing_"
and "_Nothing_" respectively
- implement OWLAPIDLTermFactory that does the right thing
for OWLAPI's Thing and Nothing implementations
- remove the exception throw clash detection mechanism
and replace it by a function-return based method.
- The same change also introduces dependency directed backtracking.
- This is done by tracking clashing term sets within branches. (this
also puts the dependency map to proper use)
- introduce Flat3Set as a proper set variant of the
commons collection Flat3Map
- introduce ChainIterator and ChainIterable
(mainly inspired from Python's itertools and commons collections' ChainedIterator)
- add FrozenSingletonSet as a frozen version of Collections.singleton()
- fix the semantics for CopyOnWrite collections.
The previous version did not ensure the independences of clone
and original COW collection.
- CopyOnWriteMultiMapKeySet now supports remove() via iterator.
The other COW collections still don't.
- more javadocs in a few locations