Menu

Development

2007-07-24
2013-05-02
  • Andrew Krause

Andrew Krause - 2007-07-24

The application looks very interesting! I have been looking for a decent application to use for creating a book timeline, and it seems like this is a possibility. Are you planning on translating the application to English? I would be willing to help out with that if you are continuing this project's development!

• Mathieu

Mathieu - 2007-08-13

Thnaks for your comment! There is an english version planned, but at the moment there's not much detail about it, since the french version is not completed yet and all our energy goes to that original version. Let's keep in touch and we'll contact you (or post something on SF) when we'll have a better planning for the english version. We'll see there if you're still willing to help us. Thanks again. Mathieu.

• John

John - 2007-10-13

I would also like to help with an English version.  Please contact me when you are ready to proceed.

Unfortunately, I am not a Flash developer and I don't think I would be much help technically.  However, I write well in English and could work on documentation.

I will finish graduate school in December 2007 and will have much more time available for projects after then.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Where is the source available for this ?