This is a list of things that I think that should go into version
0.4.9. Please comment on these choices!
* Feed menu restructuring.
* Per-folder update.
* Recursive folder deletion plus warning dialogs for deletion.
* Support adding hierarchical OPML directories to the feedlist.
* Connected/disconnected mode
* Implement the unhtmlize(), unescape(), g_markup_escape_text()
solution to fix markup in item and feed titles.
And if there is time:
* Redo the feed properties dialog
* Feed autodetection changes (detect based on root tag, not on
searching for a specific string).
* HTML renderer font preference
* Restructure the toolbar. I don't know what it should become, but
people have wanted a few things to be added.
0.4.8 is planned to be released tomorrow. Let us say that we have
until the 16th to make the feature changes, and then plan to release
0.4.9 on the 20th?