From: Lars Lindner <lars.lindner@gm...> - 2006-09-09 22:20:40
Version 1.1.4 (Unstable)
* Simplified subscription dialog hides all filtering and
command piping features.
* Fixes rendering and function of the broken search
feature. (reported by Sergei Butakov)
* Added a new feed property that allows to automatically
load the item link instead of the item contents.
* The feed cache now stores the original subscription
URL for each feed. So after redirecting accidents one
could restore it. For migration the current source URL
is used as the original source. Currently there is no
GUI function to restore those URLs.
* Fixes SF #1357891 which is about incorrect merging for
feeds that provide more items than the configured cache
size. Now the items to be merged are truncated before
merging. (reported by Rich Daley and others)
* Fixes entering periods into URL entries in tabs.
* Removes the old locking code and replaces it with the
libbacon message connection. This gets rid of the
annoying "lock file found" dialog and just raises
a running instance. Note that this might not work with
multipe X servers and in networked environments.
* Replaced the flag icon with the GNOME stock icon for
'important'. Also updated the 'unread' icon from the
GNOME 2.14 stock.
* The item list now displays an additional column at the
second position if one of the currently displayed items
has an enclosure. For each item with an enclosure the
'attachment' symbol (copied from GNOME stock) is
* Updated Polish translation (Bart Kreska)
* Updated German translation