Sometimes Liferea (current[*] Git version) crashes for me when an internal browser window is closed. It doesn't seem to happen on every feed, just some, and not every time.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add feed http://haggstrom.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default - an example of a feed where this bug appears.
2. Click on a headline in the itemlist.
3. Middle-click on the title to open internal browser in a new tab
4. Go to the newly opened tab.
5. Close the tab.
6. Crash. If not, repeat steps 3-5. I've found it often happens after a second open/close.
Liferea gives the following output on crash:
(liferea:2651): Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'liferea' received an X Window System error. This probably reflects a bug in the program. The error was 'BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)'. (Details: serial 8321 error_code 9 request_code 62 minor_code 0) (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously; that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it. To debug your program, run it with the GDK_SYNCHRONIZE environment variable to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.) Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)
I'll see if I can generate a backtrace per instructions.