due to several reasons v.03.00.00 will be the last version containing the GUI coded in perl.
lida is currently beeing redeveloped into plain C.
probably there will follow 1 further last version of lida with perl/TK GUI, which makes it easy to compile the backend and libdisasm, as I see problems users have using
the shared library which was not compiled on their native system.
lida 00.03.00 has been released
- export disassembly to textfile
- display data sections
- added bookmarks
lida came one step further, it now does control flow disassembly, and has a better gui!
- analyzing execution flow of binary
- disassembling of all regions (code + data)
- lookup of indirect addressing while disassembling
- real scan for functions
- "heuristic" scan for glibc main() functions
- optional disassembling of code caves
- representation of data bytes within code areas... read more
lida v0.1.4 has been relaesed!
besides some bugfixes, now the cryptoanalyzer has been added.
it currently detects
ripemd160, md2, md4, md5, blowfish, cast, des, rc2, sha(1+2)
The linux interactive disassembler v0.1 pre release (binary+code) is online now!
Please have a look at the release notes!
Added string data references :)