As i had some problems with some libxosd versions, I wanted to recommend to all those, where licq-osd installed fine, but was buggy while running (osd timeout not working, osd not showing up), to upgrade their libxosd2 version to at least 2.2.13.
an updated suse package has been uploaded - for those who had problems - please try this one and _report_ any problems with as much detail as possible.
We cannot work well without feedback.
The current debian packages are included in the debian unstable archives now. Therefore I will no longer upload debian packages to sf.
Thanks to Thibaut Varenet for maintaining and uploading...
thanks to Christian Ehrlicher we got suse packages again.
If you encounter any problems please report them to me, and i will forward these bug reports.
Starting with release 188.8.131.52 there are no further suse binary packages, as the maintainer of those packages switched back to mandrake.
If someone wants to take over this job (by building suse packages), simply contact me.
Notice anyways, that you can use the mandrake source rpms to build it yourself.
Starting with release 184.108.40.206 there are no further mandrake binary packages, as the maintainer of those packages switched to suse.
If someone wants to take over this job, simply contact me.
Notice anyways, that you can use the suse source rpms to build it yourself.
I uploaded a debian package fixing latest problems (xosd-hide)
I just uploaded a new 220.127.116.11 tarball. It fixes the czech translation and adds some new translations (ru, pt_BR).
There is now a subversion repository available, so that users can browse the latest development tree.
Thanks to Ondrej Novy for providing this service.
the 18.104.22.168 tarball was missing the changelog file. I uploaded a new one, where this is fixed.
should work with 1.2.4 - (the soon coming) 1.2.7 licq release. (former ones not tested)
I have tested the plugin with licq 1.2.6. It seems to work well.
I updated the files of release 1.2.4 to version 1.2.4a.
This solves german umlaut problem and a timeout while loading
A new release fixing some problems and adding some small features.
I added Mandrake 9 rpm, Mandrake rpm source (thanks to Anton Vanin) and
Debian unstable debs to the download page.
I have uploaded a screenshot where the OSD is active to the download section
I got a bug report, that the osd plugin doesnt compile on some setups (redhat 8.0 in that case), and complains about a missing config.h file. If you get this problem, just do a "touch config.h" and it should work
Well, i tried the osd plugin with licq 1.2.4 and it seems to work as well as with licq 1.2.3.
(tested on debian sid with licq compiled myself)