I've finished the SWT port and wrapped a new release, here are the
release notes and changelog:
Release Name: libxine-java-0.7.0
libxine-java now provides SWT support for the Linux/GTK+ and Mac OS X/
A new eye candy is the support for xine's audio visualizers goom,
Trivial but important: the video is now centered.
On OS X, a list of mounted DVDs is provided.
* SWT support for Linux/GTK+ and Mac OS X/Carbon
* New XineVisualizer class for xine's audio visualizers goom,
* Video now centered in View
* Java Windowing Toolkit (AWT/Swing) only initialized if actually
- fixed to work on OS X with mounted DVDs, too.
- new method getDvdPaths to detect mounted DVDs on Mac OS X
- new factory method Xine.createController() for audio-only
- new methods to query stream for hasAudio() and hasVideo()
- new methods for volume control (Thanks Berend!)
* Add XineController.stop() method
* BUG FIX: XineController.playOnce could only be called once
* Build system
- added --with-swt-jar=... to specify SWT path
- don't test Objective-C compiler on non-darwin platforms
- creates build.xml, org/libxine/XineConfig.java created
- libxine-java version specified only in configure.in
* AWT specific native code in jawt_info.c