Hello everyone !!
Is there anybody who made this work on Windows 7 - 64 bits ?
I'm having some trouble here :/
If someone can help me, feel free to add me on skype : p3g4s3
Or mail/gtalk : email@example.com
I need some explaination x)
Hi... Were you able to get it working on Windows 7 64 bits... I too want to get it working but not able to.
1) Downloaded libusb-win32-bin-22.214.171.124.zip (https://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/files/libusb-win32-releases/126.96.36.199/)
2) Copied the libusb0.dll (from bin/x86 folder of the zip) into the C:/windows/system32 folder & libusb0.sys into the C:/Windows/System32/driver folder
3) Downloaded LibusbJava_dll_0.2.4.0.zip and copied the LibusbJava.dll into the C:/Windows/System32 folder
After that when it didn't work, I now did following steps:
1) Copied the libusb0.dll (from bin/x86 folder of the zip) into the C:/windows/sysWOW64 folder & libusb0.sys into the C:/Windows/SysWow64/driver folder
2) Downloaded LibusbJava_dll_64bit_0.2.4.0.zip and copied the LibusbJava.dll into the C:/Windows/SysWOW64 folder
Still it didn't work...
When running the LOG BUS program I am getting the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Windows\System32\LibusbJava.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
In case someone has got it working or can explain me what I have done wrong, please let me know (in case you have working dll/sys files please e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org)