Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Tony Asleson <tasleson@re...> - 2013-04-22 02:07:45
A new version of libStorageMgmt is now available.
*F16/EL6 yum repos updated (>= F17 available from Fedora)
Changes in this release:
- Improved E-Series array support
- Ontap plug-in: improve performance with many Volumes
- lsmcli: Number of corrections on handling unit specifiers
- lsmcli: Correct stack track when stdout is written to while closed
- Fix build to work with automake >= 1.12
Thanks to all those that helped make this release better by submitting
patches, reporting bugs and engaging in design discussions. All is
Giving it a try:
This library has the ability to destroy any and all data on a storage
controller (either from user error or because of a code bug in the
library itself). At this time I would suggest using and developing on
only non-production storage arrays which have no data of value.
As always any feedback and improvements are welcomed.