From: Tony Asleson <tasleson@re...> - 2012-06-04 19:00:19
A new version of libStorageMgmt is now available.
*F16/EL6 yum repos updated
*F17 yum repo added
Changes in this release:
- Make building of SMI-S CPP plugin optional
- Add pkg-config file
- SMIS: Fix exception while retrieving Volumes
- lsm: Add package imports
- Make Smis class available in lsm python package
- Add option to disable building C unit test
- Make simulator classes available in lsm python package
- Make ontap class available in lsm python package
- Changes to support building on Fedora 17 (v2)
- Spec. file updates from feedback from T. Callaway (spot)
- F17 linker symbol visibility correction
- Remove unneeded build dependencies and cleaned up some warnings
- C Updates, client C library feature parity with python
Giving it a try:
This library has the ability to destroy any and all data on a storage
controller (either from user error or because of a code bug in the
library itself). At this time I would suggest using and developing on
only non-production storage arrays which have no data of value.
As always any feedback and improvements to the code are welcomed.