From: Tony Asleson <tasleson@re...> - 2012-05-11 20:11:40
A new version of libStorageMgmt is now available.
*FC16/EL6 yum repos updated
Changes in this release:
- Bug fix for smi-s constants
- Display formatting improvements
- Added header option for lsmcli
- Improved version handling for builds
- Made terminology consistent
- Ability to list visibility for access groups and volumes
- Simulator plug-in fully supports all block operations
- Added support for multiple systems with a single plug-in instance
- vpd83 added to ontap plug-in
- vpd83 correction for smispy plug-in (lsi provider)
Giving it a try:
This library has the ability to destroy any and all data on a storage
controller (either from user error or because of a code bug in the
library itself). At this time I would suggest using and developing on
only non-production storage arrays which have no data of value.
As always any feedback and improvements to the code are welcomed.