From: Tony Asleson <tasleson@re...> - 2012-04-20 20:42:05
A new version of libStorageMgmt is now available from
*FC16/EL6 yum repos updated
Changes in this release:
- Documentation improvements (man & source code)
- Support for access groups
- Unified spec files Fedora/RHEL
- Package version auto generate
- Rpm target added to make
- Bug fix for missing optional property on volume retrieval (smispy
Giving it a try:
This library has the ability to destroy any and all data on a storage
controller (either from user error or because of a code bug in the
library itself). At this time I would suggest using and developing on
only non-production storage arrays which have no data of value.
As always any feedback and improvements to the code are welcomed.