is now available at sourceforge
changes in 0.62
* sqlite was performing an 'unlock' in Rollback[transaction] (Dak?)
* base class (mysql/odbc) still had locks on database transactions.
Removed. Mysql/odbc users beware, starting/comitting/rollback a
transaction no longer locks the thread. You will have to lock/unlock
threads using respective methods yourself.
* added constant LibSQLVersion (String type, now: '0.62') in base class.
* DateTime support in TResultCell
* Added prorperty ValidValue to a resultcell to differate between db
results and 'out-of-range' or nen-existent result.
* Added method 'FieldExists' to TResultRow to determinate a particulair
field name exists.
* OnClose handler for sqlite
* Fixed reference counting bug in sqlite (multiple instances accessing
the same database)
* Added method 'RefreshDBInfo' that calls FillDBInfo
* Added private 'AutoFree' varibale to TResultSet. Freeing a DB will not
automatically free all associated resultsets that were created
'stand-alone', (calling "DB := TnnnDB.Create(); rs :=
TResultSet.Create(DB); DB.Free; rs.free", in this order, could result in
a AV error due to double freeing.).
* Added package file for convenience.
* Renamed all occurences of 'Owner' in TResultSet to 'SQLDB' to make
things same more clear.